|Team||Team Parent(s)||Team Parent(s) Email|
Below are the responsibilities for Team Parents, should you need clarification.
- Contacting your Team Teacher Rep before Curriculum Night to find out how you can be of assistance with homeroom functions (parties, special events or projects, field trips, etc).
- Assisting your homeroom teacher with any of those functions, i.e. helping to recruit volunteers etc.
- Communicating PTO-related information to your Team parents via email.
- Working with the hospitality team to create a Team specific thank you as part of Teacher Appreciation Week.
- If possible, it would be nice to host a Team family party, including parents, students and siblings. This can be at a public location such as Gillson Park with parents supplying the food, etc.
** Please note that NO funds are collected by Team Parents at WJHS. Parents are welcome to donate to the WJHS PTO Teacher Gift Fund through the PTO website or purchase gifts for their teachers on their ow
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Best wishes for a terrific year!
7th Grade Team Parent Contact: Chris Maglocci – firstname.lastname@example.org
8th Grade Team Parent Contact: Kristie O’Neill, email@example.com